This is the official website of Stichting Noorderzon Groningen (Noorderzon Groningen Foundation). Stichting Noorderzon Groningen is registered in Groningen, with its official seat at Akerkhof 12, 9711 JB Groningen, NL, and its correspondence address at P.O. Box 1736, 9701 BS Groningen, NL. Our Chamber of Commerce registration number is 41009224. Our VAT-number NL004734257Bo1. We do our utmost to ensure that all information presented is accurate and up to date. If you encounter information on our website that is incorrect or obsolete, please inform us of this via our e-mail address and/or telephone number: email@example.com and +31 (0)50-3140278.
Stichting Noorderzon Groningen (Noorderzon Groningen Foundation) is not accountable for any direct or indirect damage that may occur from using this site or may arise from actions taken on the basis of the information provided on this site.
This website and its content are protected by copyright and other rights covering intellectual property. With the exception of personal and non-commercial use, no part of this website or its content may be reproduced, stored in an automatic retrieval system or made public in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanic or by photocopy, recording, or in any other way without prior permission in writing from the Stichting Noorderzon Groningen, which is accessible via the above-mentioned data.
Links to sites, links to our site
This site contains links and or references to other organizations and institutions. In addition, other sites contain links and references to our site. If you click on a link from our website to an external site, you leave our website. From that moment on, the rules of conduct with which you must comply are specified by the website you are visiting at that moment. In that case, we are not responsible for the information that is presented on these sites.
(Use of) personal data
Stichting Noorderzon Groningen uses your personal or address data exclusively for the purpose for which you gave them to us, such as ticket sales information, the newsletter, etc. They are not used to identify individual visitors.
In addition, we gather automatic data via www.nedstatpro.nl concerning the use of our website. This information is anonymous. We make use of the visits to our website (such as IP addresses for example) to compile visitor statistics, in order to anticipate any possible problems in the use of our site, or to organize our site for optimum use.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
- You can buy a maximum of six tickets per person for every performance
- Admittance will be refused to visitors who turn up after the performance has started
- Pets and children under 4 years old are not welcome
- Photography or video-registration is not permitted
- Please switch off your cell phone during the performance
- Please note that smoking is prohibited during the performance
- The scheduled programme, duration and starting times are conditional
- Note that if you leave the performance early (to go to the toilet, for instance), please take into account that you may be refused admittance at your return, because it may disturb the actors or the audience, or lead to dangerous situations
- Discounts cannot be combined