Specific rules for ticket sales and visiting performances
- A maximum of five (5) tickets may be purchased per buyer per show.
- There is no admission after a show has started, so please be on time.
- Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Our programme is intended for adults unless stated otherwise.
- The festival programme, show times and duration are subject to change.
- Various discounts may not be combined.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service dogs. Please announce being accompanied by a service dog in advance during ticket purchase via firstname.lastname@example.org. Water will always be provided for a service dog in that case.
- Many shows are general admission, with free seating: you may select your own seat at the location prior to the performance.
- Locations that permit wheelchairs will have wheelchair seating spots available. The number of wheelchair spots at each location is limited; reservations for these can be made via our website when purchasing tickets. For more information, please contact us via email@example.com. Please also get in touch if the wheelchair being used is larger than average.
- Performances suitable for deaf or hearing-impaired visitors are marked with an icon. The selection is made in collaboration with the Groningen Clubhouse for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired.
- Please note that should you choose to leave a performance during the show (for example to visit a restroom), in some cases it will not be possible to return to the audience; it disturbs other visitors and the performers, and in some cases could cause dangerous situations to arise.
- If a show must be broken off (for example due to poor weather) before the midway mark has been reached, tickets will be reimbursed. We will always announce this as soon as possible on site.
- Smoking is forbidden at all performance locations.
- Telephones must be switched off or set to silent mode. During performances, using telephones is not permitted; it disturbs performers as well as other audience members.
- Do not bring children to shows for adults, since children do not appreciate it, nor other audience members and the performers. Children will therefore not be admitted to shows for adults. There is an extensive children's programme and an entire park to play in.
- It is not permitted to make sound or video recordings or to take photographs during performances without the written permission of the artist in question or Noorderzon.
- No refreshments may be brought along to performances.
- Visiting the festival grounds and our performance locations is entirely at your own risk.