15:30 - 16:30 Jadi D | Juandi $$ imo X Beau | XO Nomit | DJ De Lieve Moroccan
18:00 - 19:00 Alumni | Nasi-M | DJ De Lieve Moroccan
22:30 - 0:00 ROOKS | CloudyDiow | Cinematic DeeJay Irie
- Jadi D | Jadi D is a refreshing, female hip-hop artist with an energetic presence. Urban hip hop that puts you in a feel good mood.
- Juandi $$ imo X Beau | Two brothers and as many different beats as possible, original lyrics and punchlines. After a full Simplon this spring with Stage New Attraction Music, Juandi $$ ismo X Beau takes on Noorderzon.
- XO Nomit | His collaboration with Flo43 achieved 10,000 streams within 4 days. XO-Nomit is now working on a new, personal EP from which he is giving a taster.
- DJ De Lieve Marrokaan| Releasing the atmosphere with accessible tunes, that is what DJ De Lieve Marrokaan does. He already ran on ESNS, was shown at the NOS and is now on Op Zuid.
- Alumni | This trio, consisting of rappers Flows & Steeby & DJ Dallah, was already at the Volume Festival in Denmark and now wants to enrich Dutch hip hop with their own creations.
- Nasi-M | His ode to football player Virgil van Dijk produced more than 250,000 streams. Live his performance is contagious and energetic and he brings a mix of hip hop, rap and urban.
- ROOKS | The tracks from ROOKS (Rolex Rooks) are trappy and catchy. Previously welcomed at the Bevrijdingsfestival Groningen and ESNS.
- CloudyDiow | Hip hop and RnB with influences from Kid Cudi and Wiz Khalifa. The style of CloudyDiow is a creative combination of passionate storytelling and melodic flows.
- Cinematic DeeJay Irie | A spectacular show of images and sound straight back to the nineties!