Online Ticket Sales
Online ticket sales for main programme events will subsequently begin on Saturday, 15 June at 12 noon. A month later, the tickets for the rest of the programme will go on sale: on Monday 15 July at 12 noon, the online ticket sales will begin for nearly the entire Noorderzon programme. Tickets will remain available for purchase online until one hour prior to the start of the event.
Online payment is possible with iDEAL (using your own bank) or with a credit card (Visa or Mastercard). There is a €2 service fee for each entire online transaction via iDEAL, and a slightly higher one for credit card purchases.
From this year on, Noorderzon will be selling e-tickets. This means you will no longer be sent your tickets by post, unless you specifically request this. In order to receive your tickets by post, there is a small €1 fee.
There is no need to create an online account to purchase e-tickets. Despite this, we do recommend doing so, since this will allow you to always be able to retrieve your e-tickets from your account.
Once you have purchased e-tickets, these will immediately be sent to your email address and should appear shortly in your Inbox. If you still haven’t received your e-tickets after 24 hours, please check your Spam folder, check whether the payment has been completed, and check whether you submitted the correct email address. Is all this information correct and you have still not received your e-tickets? In that case, please contact met us at email@example.com.
In order to be admitted to the performance venue, you will need to show your printed e‑ticket (note that this is the PDF attachment, not the accompanying email) or produce the mobile version on your smartphone. In case of the latter, please set your phone screen as bright as possible, to allow us to scan it easily.
Online ticket sales manual
• Select a performance or show at noorderzon.nl/programme
• Click on the ‘Purchase tickets’ button on the right.
• This will open a window named ‘Shopping cart’.
• If you do not yet have a username and password, you can create these here.
• If you would like to purchase more tickets, click on ‘Continue shopping’ to return to the programme overview.
• The tickets you have already selected will remain in your shopping cart.
• If you decide not to purchase any more tickets, click on ‘Shopping cart’ at the top of the screen to return to the tickets selected earlier.
• Then follow the steps for ticket payment.
• Once you have successfully placed an order, you will always receive a confirmatory email.
More information and rules
If you have any questions about ticket sales, please call us on our information number +31(0)50 211 38 73. Of course you can also always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A maximum of six (6) tickets may be purchased per buyer per show.
- There is no admission after a show has started, so please be on time.
- Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Our programme is intended for adults unless stated otherwise. None of our performances are suitable for children aged three or younger.