Early Bird tickets for a selection of performances will start on Wednesday, May 17th at 12:00 via this website.
Tickets for our complete main programme will be available from Saturdat June 17th 12:00 onwards.
Regular ticket sales for the complete programme of Noorderzon 2017 will start on Monday, July 17 at 13:00 via this website and at the Noorderzon Ticket & Info Centre in the Grand Theatre (Grote Markt 35, Groningen).
On this page you'll find everything you need to know about ordering tickets. Do you still have a question? No problem! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +31 (0)50-3051930. You can reach us on this number on weekdays from Monday July 17 until Sunday August 27 between 13.00 and 17.00. During the festival you can reach us in the weekend too, between 13.00 and 17.00.
If you've got any questions about our programme, please use our online chat starting from July 17, or send an email to email@example.com (help me choose).
Online ticket sales
Our online ticket sales start on Monday July 17 at 1 PM. From that moment you can buy tickets through noorderzon.nl, and pay with iDEAL (through your own Dutch bank) or with a creditcard (Visa and Mastercard). If you buy your tickets online before Monday August 14 your tickets will be sent to you through post (only to addresses in The Netherlands). The service costs are 2 euros for the total of every online transaction (and a little more if you choose to pay by credit card).
If you purchase your tickets from Monday August 14 onwards, you will receive an email with a voucher. With this voucher you can pick up your tickets at the Kiosk in the Noorderplantsoen from Monday August 14 onwards or at the Noorderzon Ticket- en Info center.
If the performance will NOT take place in the Noorderplantsoen but at a DownTown location, you can also collect your tickets at the venue half an hour before the start of the performance. If the performance will take place in one of the venues in the Noorderplantsoen (Romeo Tent, Ophelia Tent, Spiegeltent, Desdemona Tent) you have to collect the tickets you have purchased at the Kiosk.
Manual online ticket sales
- Choose a performance on noorderzon.nl/programme
- Click on the 'Buy Tickets' button
- A pop-up screen called 'shopping cart' will appear. If you do not have a username and password, you can create them here.
- If you want to order more tickets, click "continue shopping" to go back to the programme list. Your previously selected tickets remain in your shopping cart until you go to checkout. If you decide you do not want to order any extra tickets afterall, you can simply get to checkout by clicking 'shopping card' at the top of every webpage.
- Follow the remaining steps in the shopping card to buy your tickets.
- You will always receive an email if your ticket order was succesfull.
Last-minute tickets & venue-only tickets
Last -minute tickets at the Noorderplantsoen kiosks
Tickets can be purchased online via the Noorderzon website up until one hour (60 minutes) before the performance or show commences. Any tickets still available for shows and performances in the Noorderplantsoen in the final hour (60 minutes) will ONLY be sold as last-minute tickets at the Noorderplantsoen kiosks, and NOT at the tent venues. There is a Noorderplantsoen kiosk nearby all the festival park venues.
Last -minute tickets Down Town
It will still be possible to purchase last-minute tickets at the DownTown venues.
Venue -only tickets
For some shows and performances, tickets may only be purchased at the venue itself, with ticket sales beginning 30 minutes before the show. If this is the case, this is stated in the festival info. Please note that these ticket purchases are cash only!
More information & rules of the game
If you need any help or have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)50-3051930 You can reach us on this number on weekdays from Monday July 17 until Wednesday August 16 between 12.00 and 17.00. During the festival you can reach us in the weekend too, between 12.00 and 17.00. Of course you can also contact us via email@example.com.
Rules of the game
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
- You can buy a maximum of six tickets per person for every performance
- Admittance will be refused to visitors who turn up after the performance has started
- Pets and children under 4 years old are not allowed in the performances
- Photography or video-registration is not permitted during the performance
- Please switch off your cell phone during the performance
- Please note that smoking is prohibited during the performance
- The scheduled programme, duration and starting times are conditional
- Note that if you leave the performance early (to go to the toilet, for instance), please take into account that you may be refused admittance at your return, because it may disturb the actors or the audience, or lead to dangerous situations
- Discounts cannot be combined
Become our friend and get your tickets with a discount
Noorderzon is very pleased with the loyal, growing group of Friends of the festival. If you become our Friend now, you will get a discount when ordering tickets.
As a Friend of Noorderzon you support our festival for € 25,- a year and you’ll receive the following extras:
- Friends will receive a discount on a selection of typical Noorderzon performances
- Friends will receive the Programme Preview
- Friends will receive the Noorderzon Magazine as soon as it is printed
- Friends will get a 10% discount on all Noorderzon Merchandise, available during the festival at the Noorderzon Shop
- Friends will receive a Noorderzon Friends Pass
As soon as you've bought our Friends Pass online, you can buy tickets with a discount at our website. Just use the same user name when logging in. You are given a discount on 2 tickets per performance, with a maximum of 10 tickets in total.
If you would like more information about being our Friend, send an e-mail with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is everything really always sold out?
Of course we often hear that everything is always sold out. That may well be the case for the popular shows, but don’t let that stop you from visiting one of the Kiosks or using the website’s chat function to find out about the rest of the programme. There is (nearly) always something going on!