This is the official website of Stichting Noorderzon Groningen (Noorderzon Groningen Foundation). Stichting Noorderzon Groningen is registered in Groningen, with Noorderbuitensingel 11, 9717 KK Groningen, The Netherlands as its business address, and as its postal address PO Box 1736, 9701 BS Groningen, The Netherlands. Our Chamber of Commerce number is 41009224. Our VAT number is NL004734257B01. We make every effort to provide you with correct and up-to-date information. Should you nevertheless encounter information on our website which is incorrect or outdated, please let us know in an email to info[at]noorderzon.nl or by telephone on +31 (0)50 314 0278.
Stichting Noorderzon Groningen is not liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by using this website or by acting on information provided by this website.
This website and its contents are protected by copyright law and other intellectual property rights. With the exception of personal or non-commercial use, nothing from this website and none of its contents may be reproduced, be stored in a digital data file or be published in any way, shape or form, whether electronically, mechanically, by photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Stichting Noorderzon Groningen, who can be reached via the postal address, email address and telephone number above.
Links to websites, links to our website
This website contains links and references to other organisations and institutions. In addition, other websites provide links to and refer to our website. If you visit another website by clicking on a link on our website, you will be leaving our website. From that moment on, the rules of use and behaviour of the website you are then visiting apply: we cannot be held responsible for the information presented on these external websites.
Personal data and their use
Stichting Noorderzon Groningen will only use your personal details or address details for the objective that you provided these for, such as ticket sales information or receiving a newsletter. We therefore do not use these to identify individual visitors.
In addition, we automatically also collect information via nedstatpro.nl about the visit to and use of our website. This information is anonymous. We use information about visits to our website (e.g. IP addresses) for our visitor statistics, to address any technical problems that could be encountered while visiting our website in advance, or to construct our website in as user-friendly a fashion as possible.
General terms & conditions for ticket sales and visiting performances
- A maximum of six (6) tickets may be purchased per buyer per show.
- There is no admission after a show has started, so please be on time.
- Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Our programme is intended for adults unless stated otherwise.
- The festival programme, show times and duration are subject to change.
- Various discounts may not be combined.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service dogs. Please announce being accompanied by a service dog in advance during ticket purchase via email@example.com. Water will always be provided for a service dog in that case.
- Many shows are general admission, with free seating: you may select your own seat at the location prior to the performance.
- Locations that permit wheelchairs will have wheelchair seating spots available. The number of wheelchair spots at each location is limited; reservations for these can be made via our website when purchasing tickets. For more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also get in touch if the wheelchair being used is larger than average.
- Performances suitable for deaf or hearing-impaired visitors are marked with an icon. The selection is made in collaboration with the Groningen Clubhouse for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired.
- Please note that should you choose to leave a performance during the show (for example to visit a restroom), in some cases it will not be possible to return to the audience; it disturbs other visitors and the performers, and in some cases could cause dangerous situations to arise.
- If a show must be broken off (for example due to poor weather) before the midway mark has been reached, tickets will be reimbursed. We will always announce this as soon as possible on site.
- Smoking is forbidden at all performance locations.
- Telephones must be switched off or set to silent mode. During performances, using telephones is not permitted; it disturbs performers as well as other audience members.
- Do not bring children to shows for adults, as children do not appreciate it, nor other audience members and the performers. Children will therefore not be admitted to shows for adults. There is an extensive children's programme and an entire park to play in.
- It is not permitted to make sound or video recordings or to take photographs during performances without the written permission of the artist in question or Noorderzon.
- No refreshments may be brought along to performances.
- Visiting the festival grounds and our performance locations is entirely at your own risk.